Sunday 28 July 2013

Insanity Workout Review- Week Seven

What a terrible week this has been! I haven't done a workout since Tuesday!! So not really much to review!

On Wednesday I hit a wall as big ad the Great Wall of china and just couldn't bring myself to do a workout. It's now Sunday and I'm not sure where to go from here- do I continue and add an extra 4 days onto the end of the plan? Or should I just start again? I was starting to struggle a bit with the workouts anyway, and some of the exercises I had to modify quite a bit because I couldn't do them. 

Has this happened to anyone else? Where did you go from here?

I've started seeing some results, but I can only really notice when I look at a picture like this (these were taken at the beginning on the week) I definitely don't feel like I've got ANY smaller!




No comments:

Post a Comment