Monday 8 July 2013

Insanity workout review- Week Four

Yesterday I finished my last workout for the first month of insanity- it should of been a rest day but I swapped it around a bit.

Generally I found this week harder than the rest, I stopped taking the protein shake at the end of my workout and I found My body was aching more than it had before, that combined with the how hot it was at the end of the week didn't really make for optimum workout temperatures. 

I've still been unable to stop my sweet tooth from demanding all that is unhealthy as so I've felt deflated with my non existant results- I really have been working hard during the workouts, and apart from the odd piece of cake etc my diet has been pretty good.

I took a couple of pictures at the start of insanity, and I took a new set tho morning (just ignore the incredibly messy room...students hey!) I wasn't sure if I should post them or not because I can't actually see a difference so it's probably not going to spur you on!
The top pictures are when I started, and the bottom pictures today.


Although I haven't seen a physical change I am starting to feel much stronger and dispute a change in shape, or dramatic fat loss I do feel tighter and slightly more toned.

I'm so happy, and I little relieved that  now going to be started the "recover" week. I really feel like I need it!
I'm going to be using his week to try to improve my diet, make changes and then hopefully at the start of the second month, when it all gets harder I'll see much better results!

I've been thinking of watching the DVDs for the second month, just so I'm prepared, but I think it will scare me off so I probably won't!

Has anyone reading this seen good results? Or like me struggled to get any? 

No comments:

Post a Comment