Saturday 1 June 2013

Bring on June

Well we're into June already, and I'm hoping it's going to be a good month. I'm hoping to be much more productive, starting with seeing more of London and getting back to healthy eating and exercise. 

So far Sam and I have been pretty rubbish at making the most of living so close to London, so on our days off we're hoping to go and do some typical tourist stuff around London. We're starting with going out for afternoon tea next Saturday at the Danubius Hotel in Regents Park. 
Sandwiches + Tea + Cake = One happy Gail! (Healthy eating being ignored on this day...Oops!)

This evening I ordered the insanity workout DVDs, so when they arrive I'm hoping to start the 60 day plan. I've been pretty slack with healthy eating and exercise recently, and I'm feeling more whale than wonderful. So time to step it up and loose the winter fat in time for our holiday in August- We're going to Belgium!! EEEP!!! So I'll try any blog throughout my insanity journey!...Wish me luck, I hear it hurts! 

Hopefully June will be a good blogging month- I'm hoping to try out lots more recipes, and blog my success stories for you to try at home. If there are any recipes you particulary want but can't seem to find one then let me know and I'll do my best to come up with something :).  I'm also planning on doing some tutorials on piping techniques, but maybe that's a little too productive of me! One step at a time hey, a girls got to sleep! 

My final June plan is to win the lottery- This is the one I'm most excited about! a couple of million will be more than enough because I'll be buying a bakery with the money, so it will be an investment. I won't let you know the date I'll be winning, I don't want to ruin the surprise for you...Ohhh I wish it worked like that! I'm sure I'm not the only one who could do with a lottery win right now.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment