Friday 28 June 2013

Afternoon Tea Recipes

In my opinion there is nothing better than afternoon tea, weather that consists of going to a cafe or hotel and being served tea, cakes, sandwiches and other delights on a pretty stand, or inviting friends and family over and devouring a plate of freshly baked scones or flapjacks while setting the world to right.

Over the next couple of weeks I'm going to try to post my favourite recipes that I think are afternoon tea worthy, and will be right at home presented next to a cup of tea while you catch up with friends and family on a summers afternoon.

I'm thinking scones, flapjacks, tarts, cupcakes, biscuits, and any other bakes I think of along the way...I'll start these recipes with the title "Afternoon Tea- ??????" so keep an eye out and let me know if there is anything you would like included.

Until then, promise me you won't reach for Mr Kipling, buy local instead!


No comments:

Post a Comment