Thursday 20 June 2013

Healthy Baking

I've been thinking that it's about time I tried out some more healthy bakes. Although I will always be permanently scarred by the courgette muffins I lovely failed to create, I think I'm in a good enough place to try again, and maybe I'll even reach for the courgette again!...

I recently came across a recipe for beetroot brownies, and although the other ingredients don't put them in the healthy category I still want to give them a go- Especially as we've been given beetroot in our veg box this week, and as we both hate the stuff it seems like a good way to try and use it.

I've also been going some googling on recipes that include protein powder, as an extra way to get more protein into my diet, I came across a few that I like the sound of, but I think I'll try and create some of my own...Watch this space!

For those lucky people who aren't on that dreaded pre summer/holiday diet I've also got a few other recipes up my sleeve so keep checking back.

Lastly, if anyone has a particular recipe they want and can't find anywhere let me know and I'll do my best to get one together for you :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment