Monday 3 June 2013

Hissy fits and ball games

My inner domestic goddess has been having a hissy fit this week and won't play ball!

Last week I was busy making croissants from scratch...This week I've made an egg mayonnaise sandwich with a tub of bought egg mayonnaise (It was from sainsburys though!)

Last week I was washing, drying, folding and putting clothes away...This week I straightened my skirt because I didn't have time, or the motivation to wait for the iron to heat up and then use it.

Last week I rearranged our room to make space for our fish tank, while giving it a little dust...This week I've shoved my shopping in a pile on the floor to deal with later.

Last week I baked a homemade quiche for tea...This week I had pizza. (It was in a restaurant, and it was really tasty...So maybe it's not so bad?!)

Last week I was writing and then baking a banana muffin recipe for you lovely people to enjoy...This week I'm just boring you with how rubbish I've been this week!...Sorry about that :/

But it can be salvaged...I can still be the domestic goddess that I want to be...So far today in my attempt to pull back some goddess points I've been to lakeland to buy some pretty cupcake cases to make some summery cupcakes, and I've done more washing (Someone please tell me that at some point the washing will end!?! Either that or I'll be rich enough to pay someone to do it for me!) Then this afternoon I sat in a beer garden all afternoon, laughing and smiling with my lovely other half (Not very domestic goddess like, but bloody lovely anyway!)

Better luck tomorrow hey?


No comments:

Post a Comment