Friday 10 May 2013

It's so hard being a goddess

There are so many more issues to deal with when living on the mainland and trying to maintain your goddess stature at all times. The thing that always tries to ruin me is the train.

I breeze into Waterloo station after a day at university, browse the shelves of marks and spencer to find something to curb my goddess hunger. 

I scroll through the train times and find my platform then float in my goddess like manor over to my platform...

Then...oh shit...people are running. Are they running for my train? Oh bugger they are. I guess I need to run...

So I start running towards my platform now, looking no more like a bay watch babe than Mr blobby. 
I slap my Oyster card onto the reader at the barrier, dash up the platform, hit the button for the train doors and jump inside. Explaining a "phew" as I do so. I half expect the cartridge to start cheering, I've made it! I'm on the train. But they don't...moody buggers! So I take a seat...

And the train doesn't leave for another 10 minutes...oops! 
Just enough time to sort my hair out after all that running then! 

Train- 1
Me- 0



No comments:

Post a Comment