Wednesday 1 May 2013

A lovely summers day

I think it's fair to say that summer is here, and doesn't everything seem so much better when viewed in the warm glow of the sun!

I've been battling with my uni work for the last couple of weeks, and in three weeks everything should be handed in and I can enjoy the summer. But for the meantime I'm been unsuccessfully working towards a 4000 word essay amongst others. I'm pretty sure the only thing that has been keeping me from going crazy are sunny days spent with Sam exploring the parks and having lunch in the sun. For those few hours that I've been away from the computer it's been easy to forget about the impending deadlines I've got and instead to daydream about the rest of the summer!

This afternoon was one of those lovely times, it was spent picnicing in the park just next to our house :) It's sometimes hard to remember I'm in London when surrounded by the trees and grass...How lucky am I to live next to this!?










No comments:

Post a Comment