Friday 18 October 2013

Confession

Confession time...My first week of operation lose tire has been terrible! It's been filled with AMAZING brownies (Recipe to come soon!) sea salted caramel chocolates we made at uni (Would any one be interested in this recipe?) and no exercise BUT I have a plan!...

I've decided to start insanity again, it's 9 weeks in total so if I start on the 28th October (I cant start next week because I'm going to be in Cornwall for a few days) then I will finish the week of Christmas...Sounds like a good plan huh!? 

It worked quite well last time, and I didn't really change anything in my diet, but then I stopped, did no exercise, ate all the chocolate in sight and now I've got to do it all over again. So I'm determined to give it a better go this time- A better diet, and not just stopping everything when the 9 weeks is over :) 

Is anyone else planning on giving this a go from Christmas? 

No comments:

Post a Comment