Monday 22 April 2013

Something from the past

A few of you will know that when I was younger I used to write poems, some were serious and others were short and more light hearted.
When I went back to Scilly over Easter I found some of them in a draw and thought I would share some of the first ones I remember writing. I don't think I was any older than 10 so they're not very good. But they might just make you crack a smile...enjoy!


My Daddy John

My daddy John has a bottom like a bomb
And when it goes of I don't stand there very long.


My Mummy

My Mummy is funny,
She tells me I come from her tummy.
But I think she is telling me tales,
Because my friend Sarah says she comes from Wales.


My friend Maddy

My friend Maddy's idea of fun,
Is to make funny noises come out of her bum.
Now this is something she does very well,
But I really do wish that they didn't smell.

(She doesn't actually spent all her time farting...just incase you wondered!)


The world according to a 10 year old! Interesting hey!...I promise they did start to get better!

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness me! We sure do remember those little gems darling Daughter xx

    ReplyDelete