Sunday 14 April 2013

Just a little post...

So today a big old yellow thing came out to play...that's right the sun came out and for today at least, it has felt like summer!
I was working today and as I walked to the bus stop to get my bus I felt smug in the fact that I was I was only wearing a jumper, this smugness then turned to dread when I realised it would probably start raining by the time I finished work...but something truly magical happened...it stayed...that big yellow blob stayed in the sky and warmed up my walk home, in fact it warmed it up so much I walked straight to the pub and had a drink...I really hope this weather is here to stay because for a few lovely hours I forgot about the rain, wind and cold...instead my day was filled with cake decorating (my job is seriously the best!) and looking forward to catching the last of the sun after work :) I could really get used to spring!

Today was made even better when I realised its now a month till my birthday :) yay! I've been wondering what will happen about a cake, as a trainee baker I'm usually the one baking the cakes...so does this mean I don't get one? Or will I have to bake one myself? Hmm...if any lovely person would like to bake me a birthday cake please feel free!

Tomorrow I'm back to uni, I can't say I'm looking forward to it as it means I've got to finally face the mountain of work I've been ignoring over the Easter holiday! I've done a pretty good job of ignoring it actually, but now it's time to face it and crack on...yawn!

Not much else to day to today...i think I'm suffering slightly with bloggers block. Don't worry it's not as painful as it sounds! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment