Tuesday 16 April 2013

Fit by summer

Operation fit by summer is increasing in importance! It's my birthday in less than a month and I've just bought tickets to go to V festival with my friend...unfortunately operation fit by summer has also never looked less likely!
Don't get me wrong I'm giving it a go, but the universe keeps telling me to eat cake. And really who am I to disobey the universe!
I've used up all my personal training sessions so I'm going to go and see my trainer this evening and sign up for something else, possibly some classes, and I've been asked if I want to go swimming...honestly that idea is pretty scary! Especially after being on scilly and consuming double my body weight in food...oops! :)
If anyone reading this has the ability to magic weight away then please let me know...you'll be my new best friend!
I've also been thinking about signing up for a bikeathon type thing but I haven't been brave enough yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment