Monday 18 March 2013

Porky to Popeye

I had my third personal training session today, this one was an hour long and I really struggled! I found the whole session really hard work and annoyed myself by complaining throughout the whole thing...oops! The nutrition side of my health kick has been quite difficult too, I'm a big snacker so I'm finding it hard to bit be able to anymore. Bring on my "free" day where I'm aloud to eat what I want. I think I'm going to have Thursday as my free day, and I'm already planning the lovely things I could eat!
Although ice been finding it difficult I love the feeling that comes after a good workout and I'm hoping that results will start to show soon! It helps that my trainer has been do supportive and helpful, any questions I've had she's got straight back to me and has been do helpful...if you fancy giving it a go I would really recommend them. Have a look- www.quest-fitness.co.uk

For now I'm off to get sone sleep ready to tackle my scrambled eggs and spinach for breakfast and another training session...wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment